Friday, November 21, 2014

It's a brand new day!

Wilkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!

This is the first in what we want to become a daily blog not only about the goings-ons in the store, but music in general. The content you find here could be commentary on a hit YouTube video, a review of different products, information about music in general, or the random music-related thoughts that tend to enter the head of music store Managers throughout the day.

We want you to be involved in the conversation so that we can offer better content to you!

As far as our main post for today: Holiday Season.

Yes, the time has come to shove aside the pumpkins, turkey, and cranberry sauce, and start thinking about the insanity that is Holiday Shopping season.

Now you may be thinking: "Mr. Manager, it isn't even Thanksgiving yet! Why should I worry about the Holidays?"

My response to that is simple: time moves faster when you don't keep track of it. One moment you are filling up on turkey and potatoes, and the next you are rushing around the mall right before it closes on December 24th wondering why you didn't get your shopping over with sooner.

I am that person. I wait until the last minute, or the very latest gift comes out, or I get caught up watching Guardians of the Galaxy too much and then bam! I'm running out of time. I don't want you to end up like me and have too little time to enjoy yourself this time of year.

Don't forget about the snow either. That can really put a damper on your shopping experience. I mean, it's super tough to get out to your favorite music store (*ahem*) when the snow is high enough to cover your girlfriend's Yorkie when it goes outside. That's why I am attempting (and so far failing) at getting all of my shopping done before things get too crazy around here. I mean, Ohio winters are an entirely different conversation to have anyway, aren't they?

I say to you, don't worry about any of that! Join us at Sound Board to take care of all of those holiday needs. No reason to push and shove, we have plenty of gifts in store to meet everyone's needs.

If you haven't had the chance, check out our Facebook page and look at some of the pictures we've posted! We have a lot of great music to make your holiday season brighter. Give your loved ones the gift of music and you will certainly put a smile on their faces. I mean, if you get your book now your gift can be a concert (which is way less expensive than that necklace/video game/motorized tie rack your loved ones were asking for, and definitely creates a better memory for everyone involved!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment